SPRING CE EVENT IS NOW LIVE!
Donuts, Diabetes, and Dentistry: The Vital Role of Dental Professionals
- 34.2 million Americans have Diabetes, another 88 million Americans are considered prediabetic, and 3 out of 5 don’t know. Glucose is a primary precursor for energy in the body and needs to be tightly regulated for metabolism to work effectively. Metabolic health can be improved by consistently making choices that keep glucose levels in a stable and healthy range and minimize large glucose swings.
- As a country, our metabolic health is poor with 88% of the American population displaying at least some metabolic dysfunction.
- Discover how to identify and prevent metabolic dysfunction that can lead to type 2 diabetes
- Evaluate the connection between blood sugar and the leading causes of death
- Identify the signs of metabolic syndromes that lead to type 2 diabetes
- Review type 1 diabetes and type 2 diabetes
- Identify what is contraindicated for dental treatment based on the patient’s HbA1c levels
- Discover the risks of soft and hard tissue disease among diabetic patients
- Investigate the latest technologies to prevent the progression of oral diseases both chairside and at home
Long Covid: What Every Dental Practitioner Should Know
During this CE webinar, we will:
- Discover the signs and symptoms of Long COVID
- Identify the risks oral and systemic health risks that are associated with Long COVID
- Review how to reduce the oral consequences of Long COVID